Public Storytelling with The Moth
Project Volo: Public Storytelling with The Moth is an online 3-day experiential workshop for professionals whose fear of public speaking is holding them back.
- Learn tools to push beyond your fear.
- Build confidence and resilience by connecting to your personal story.
- Improve public speaking and presentation skills.
- Learn techniques for crafting a compelling story.
- Craft a personal story that can be used for personal branding.
This workshop isn’t about you becoming the next great speaker. It’s about learning to dance with your fear and procrastination so that you can get unstuck and get moving.
- Thursday, January 21, 9am-3pm
- Friday, January 22, 9am-3pm
- Saturday, January 23, 9am-3pm
This is an online workshop.